Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ladies Only Zumba Announcements!

Whew, that felt great. Wonderful class guys! You all are doing great! Have an awesome weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather.

A Few Announcements......

Mirror Mirror movie night is this Tuesday night here in Columbia,inbox me at nefertitizumba@yahoo.com or on facebook if you want to join us.
 
 I forgot to mention in class that I have coin skirts in. I have one of each color.$6.00 each. Get your color before its gone.
 
 
 Also as you all know Zumba ...is 70 % Latin 30 % other. If you have requests for the "other" I will consider them for future routines Just shoot me an email.
 
 Lastly, Weds morning classes to start soon ,I am looking for one more person to sign up. Inbox me please if you are interested in morning classes. OK ,that's all folks. Until next time.See you smiling ladies Monday ISA!!!!!and keep doing what you love to stay fit!!
 
Nefertiti Zumba

No comments:

Post a Comment