Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Ladies Only Zumba

I am so happy to see smiling faces in my Zumba classes! And you guys will realize that it will get easier every time you do it. You will be correcting me before you know it! I hope that I am able to get more classes started, because if you are like me you want and need more Ladies Only fitness classes. I have gotten offers at different locations but none of them restrict men. God Willing I need to start a poll to find out what times are best for you so that I can work on more class choices. I need a Zumba workout at least 3 times per week. Don't forget I am here for you and working for you so I VALUE your opinions! So please I welcome comments, I see them all positive. I am always looking for ways to improve our classes. Please if you read this remind me to give our drawing winner their prize. I forgot last class. I will have my son Sidique give the prize at the door God Willing. I look forward to seeing you all Saturday morning and don't forget to bring your smiles~!!

By the way Here is a video of another class doing Yellow Submarine. It may seem complicated at first ,but trust me , you will get it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment