Thursday, November 29, 2012

Newsletter







Hello Ladies!
I pray that everyone is staying safe this holiday season. Try to stay active as much as posible this season. I have many surprises in store just for you ladies in 2013. Hot Hula, Turbo Kick and Piyo are coming early 2013 in addition to Zumba classes. Something for everyone. More details to come.

Annoucement: Due to low attendance, Tuesday morning and Thursday evening classes will unfortunately be cut for the month of December only. They hopefully will resume along with Turbo Kick classes in January. Click on the links below to learn more about the what's in store for the Columba Ladies Fitness Zone!

Sincerely,
Nefertiti

Zumba Birthday Party!
Come Party with me.

Come join me in celebrating a new year of fitness, my birthday and also one year of Ladies Only Zumba. 2 hours of Zumba , door prizes and raffles , Lets go back in time and dance to all the routines and music we have danced to all year long and learn about what is coming in 2013 with The Columba Lady Fitness Zone.
I hope to see everyone there! Mark your Calenders.
$10.00 for non punch card holders.
$5.00 for punch card holders.

8600 Foundry rd
Savage MD
Month, Year
11:00AM-2:00PM
Upcoming Events
Zumba Birthday Party
Your feedback

You are important to me!
Please email me at Nefertitizumba@yahoo.com with your feedback. I want to hear from you! What classes would be interested in the new year? What days and times fit your schedule the best. I look forward to hearing from you.
Quick Links...
Join Our Mailing List!
 

   
 

 | |

No comments:

Post a Comment