Monday, August 13, 2012

Latest Newsletter


August 13, 2012
Dear Zumba Mamas!
I hope everyone is having a blessed summer and Ramadan. I look forward to soon seeing many of you ladies back in class as the end of summer vacations and Ramadan draws near. It definitely isn't the same without many of you. I thank my troopers for staying consistent and working out with me this month. I have exciting new songs to share and a new class brewing. Watch out though, starting next week, the energy will be off the roof. I have fun new songs in store and I can't wait to dance them with you and share this continued fitness journey with all of you. See you soon on the dance floor.
Nefertiti
Reminder!
There will be no class Saturday, August 18th,2012. Class will resume the following Saturday morning. Watch out though...I will have my coffee , so get ready!
Buy coin skirts here. Only $5.00 ! Buy coin skirts here
New Wednesday Evening Class Just For You!
I am very excited to announce our new evening class time. You asked for it and here it is! Join me every Wednesday from 8-9 pm at Savage Fit Studio, starting September 5th only 5 minutes from our Columbia location . Please spread the word and bring your friends for our debut, September 5th. I look forward to seeing you all there. You will love the studio!
Let's bring the energy!

Wednesdays 8-9 pm @
Savage Fit Studio
Historical Savage Mill
8600 Foundry Street* Cotton Shed Building
Savage MD
Street Level Enter on Foundry Street
Don't Forget about our ongoing monthly drawings.
Giving to the less fortunate!
Starting this month I will be having monthly raffle drawings. All you have to do to get a raffle ticket( or 2 or 3) is bring in a non-perishible food item to class. You get a raffle ticket for each item you bring in. The more tickets in the box, the higher your chances of winning. At the end of each month there will be a monthly raffle prize drawing for cool Zumba items. All items will go to the food bank to feed the hungry. Let's do it!! Helping others is part of feeling good and staying healthy!
I look forward to seeing your smiling faces soon in class,
Nefertiti
In This Issue
Class cancelation
New Weds Evening Class
Giving to the hungry
Thursday Morning
Quick Links
Thursday Morning
God Willing, Our Wednesday morning class will be moved to Thursdays @10 starting in September. In order to make this official I still need at least 6 of you to sign up with a commitment to try your best to come out at that time. Several of you have signed up , but we are not quite there yet to make it official. If Thursday mornings is something that may work for you , please email me as soon as you are able.
*****Finally you can shake, shimmy , and shake in a male free environment*******
Join me on facebook at NefertitiZumba, or go to www.ladiesonlyzumba,com or www
Nefertiti1.zumba.com
for more information.
First Free
class!
First class is on me. You have nothing to loose but calories. Spread the word and bring your friends. Let's get them addicted to the fun of Zumba Fitness!
For a limited time
This email was sent to nefertitizumba@yahoo.com by nefertitizumba@yahoo.com |
Ladies Only Zumba® | Columbia/Savage | Columbia | MD | 21046

No comments:

Post a Comment