Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Dear Ladies,
I want to thank everyone who came out and danced with me in celebration of my birthday, and 1 year of Zumba. It really meant a lot to me. I look forward to sharing another year of good health and fitness with you in 2013.
I am diligently working on our new location and my goal is to open doors very soon. You will have Zumba offered 7 days a week at an earlier time, as well as more morning class options. Piyo, Yoga,Turbo Kick, Hot Hula,and Zumba Sentao are also classes that will be offered. Ladies, 2013 will be your time God Willing. I will keep you updated as things progress. Please keep me in your prayers.
I want to wish you all a blessed 2013.
Peace and Blessings.
Nefertiti

Class Updates and Announcements

1. Class January 5th will be at 9am due to Savage Fit's Master Class at 10-12am. If you would like an additional 2 hour workout afterwards, please join me and several other instructors for just 5 dollars.
2. TURBO KICK CLASS will start THURSDAY JAN. 10TH 2013 at 8-8:45PM instead of TUESDAYS. If this time doesn't work for you now. You will soon have more options.
3. For you morning ladies, Tuesday Morning Classes are back starting January 8th,2013.
Please email me at nefertitizumba@yahoo.com to let me know if you will be joining me for either Turbo Kick or for Tuesday morning Zumba.
Happy New Year!!!!!!! I could not do this without you and I appreciate every one of you who have stuck with me through it all, including my brain freezes during class. See you next year!!
All the best,
Nefertiti

No comments:

Post a Comment