Sunday, October 14, 2012

Turbo Kick® coming soon!!




Yes!!!! It will be here soon. My training is scheduled the end of this month. WooHoo! I am excited.  You will still have your Zumba when you want to burn those calories bootie shaking and you will have your Turbo Kick® when you want to to do it KICKING BUTT!!!!! I have even more things in the works coming just for my ladies.  I'm so excited!!! See you in class and stay tuned!

Here is a sample of a class.


 
 
What is Turbo Kick® again?   - It's a  fat-blasting, ab-defining cardio workout that is sweeping the nation’s health clubs and allows you to burn up to 1,000 calories an hour! A mix of kickboxing and simple dance grooves set to heart pounding dance music that will have you looking forward to your next workout!
 
 
See you soon!,
Nefertiti


No comments:

Post a Comment