Friday, September 21, 2012

Newsletter!


Share:





September 21,2012
Dear Zumba Ladies!

Ok my ladies, let us go out with a bang!!  Tomorrow will be our last day at One For All Dance!! Come one, come all! I am offering my last class there for free tomorrow morning at 10am at Once for all Dance (9691 -L) Gerwig Lane  for EVERYONE new and old. Spread the word and tell your friends. Classes will resume next week at Savage Fit. Have a wonderful and blessed Friday. I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning .
Buy coin skirts here. Only $5.00 ! Buy coin skirts here


Important Announcements
There are a few very important updates I would like to share with you.  

I am sincerely sad to say that our time at One For All Dance has run its course and we will no longer be having classes at that location starting next week.  I will really miss that dance studio. 

Now you may wonder , Where will we go now?
Starting in next week a new fall schedule will go into effect at Savage Fit, where our Wednesday night classes are currently being held. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes and if there are complete schedule conflicts that no longer allow you to continue, please contact me directly. I pray that you will be able to find a time that works for you and keep dancing with me.
Starting September 26 2012 at Savage Fit Zumba
Tuesdays 10am
Saturdays 11:15 am
Weds 8pm
Thursdays 8pm
 
 

 
Join Our Mailing List
*****Finally you can shake, shimmy , and shake in a male free environment*******
Join me on facebook at NefertitiZumba, or go to www.ladiesonlyzumba,com for more information.





No comments:

Post a Comment