Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Zumba dance shoe review

Things have been so hectic, but I must let you guys know what I think of my new shoes.  Although I am not a fan of the color, this is the best dance shoe I have worn yet!  I had a horrible ankle sprain several weeks ago, which as you can imagine made it very difficult to give it my all in class. I was forced to use my lovely students to demonstrate moves I wasn't able to do, and had to wear an ankle brace  for several weeks.

I am still wearing ace bandage daily, although I am so much better now. Thank God. I was having emotional meltdowns from lack of Zumba.  It was a difficult trial. The main trial was that it took a lot longer for my ankle to heal do to my flat feet, not to mention I didn't stay off it as much as I should have. I needed even more ankle  and arch support.

Now, a short while back I wrote a review of the Sketcher's Danza shoe and gave it great reviews.  But these mama jamas are the best. They give you that beautiful slip and slide that only a dance shoe could give, but without the slip that they usually give. The best is that they have the best arch support and ankle support all in one. Don't be fooled. They are not a bulky basketball shoe. They are very light and breathable.  I just wish they came in a nicer color design. I mean they can get some ideas from NIKE, really. Here are some spec about the shoe.

Description


(Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
  • Get from one end of the performance floor to the other in style!
  • Full-sole sneaker specifically designed for dance fitness.
  • Mid cut offers ankle support.
  • Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays adds structure and support without weighing you down.
  • Reinforced toe area when engaged in floor work.
  • Multilayered midsole provides bounce and shock absorption for jumps and landings.
  • High density spin spot better facilitates free movement related to spinning and sliding.
  • Outer outsole acts as a brake when sliding and offers stability in neutral positions as well as quick movements.
  • Measurements:
    • Weight: 8 oz
  • Product measurements were taken using size 7. Please note that measurements may vary by size.


  • Now Bloch does have another dance high top new sneaker on the market as well,
    Bloch Apex Mid Grap
    They come in four different color choices. Based on the reviews, this shoe had a narrower fit, so I didn't want to take any chances.  I hope this is helpful to many of you who need more info to make wise choices in a dance fitness sneaker. The right shoe can make or break your fitness routine. Stay healthy and fit.

    Nefertiti
    I must add. Alway buy you Bloch sneaker about 1 1/2 size larger that your normal shoe size. I am about a 8 1/2- and I bought a 10.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment