Sunday, June 10, 2012

Help For The Natalie Hill Fund

My Dear Zumba Ladies. Natalie has always wanted to take a Zumba class. I am honored that she has decided to take mine. She will be accompaning Claire Burgo this Monday night (June 11)to take her first Zumba class! Please welcome her and come out and support her. I have decided to donate 50 percent of the proceeds of Our next Girls night out to the Natalie Fund. If you would like to donate anything in addition to help with her treatments please do what you can.

Help For The Natalie Hill Fund

by Claire Burgo on Friday, June 1, 2012 at 8:52pm ·
Dear Family and Friends,

By now you are all aware of my health conditions and the struggles that I have faced in the past 5 months. While my struggles are hard, I couldn't have made it this far without the support and prayers from each and every one of you. You have given me more than I could ask for and for that, I am eternally grateful.
Amongst my journies, I have ran into an amazing young woman named Natalie HIll who gives the definition of strength a new meaning. She's 21 years old and last Halloween was diagnosed with Lupus Nephritis as well as Stage 4 Acute Kidney Failure. Lupus Nephritis is a autoimmune diesease that is a direct attack on the kidneys. Today, she found out her condition has gotten worse, her Kidneys are only functioning at 35%-45% compared to 100%. This disease can also cause severe problems to the skin, joints, and the nervous system. Not to mention unfathomable pain to the human body. While Natalie faces these struggles on a daily basis, she holds her head high in hopes that doctors will be able to save her life.
While I have had my many downs through my own processes, recently Natalie has become a great friend to me. She has listened to my complaints, my symptoms and my fears. She has done nothing but give positive feedback to ensure I'm not alone in the world. Never once has she complained about herself. How admirable! While I can't do much, this is a small gesture to say thank you for her kind actions.
As we all know, medical bills are expensive. Recently, Natalie has been informed that she will not be able to work due to her conditions. She is in the long process of appealing for medical insurance and disability. Currently her insurance does not cover the proper care she needs such as her Lupus and Kidney doctors. She has set up a Fund Raiser to raise $5000 to help cover her medical needs. If you could donate even $1 it would go to an amazing cause and help save the life of an amazing individual! Please keep Natalie in your prayers, she is one strong cookie. I know with positive spirits and prayers she will get through this!

Below is the link to her fundraiser. Thank you in advance to all those who can support!

www.fundrazr.com/campaigns/bHyw0

Thank You All!

Love,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment