Monday, July 15, 2013

Join me for Shaun T's Focus T25 Challenge


 
 
 
 
 

Ladies, I recently started Focus T25  and I am blown away and so looking forward to changing my body and breaking this plateau. 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week !
 

When I instruct it's all about you. It's your workout. I had to find a personal workout that I could do that didn't take too much of my time. I found it. You may or may not know that along with healthy eating, in order to lose weight, it is recommended to workout at least 5 times a day. It is hard to find that much time to come out to the studio. Some of you may have difficulty coming out at all.

On August 5th there's a HUGE Focus T25 Challenge happening:
I need some accountability partners to JOIN ME !  INBOX ME for details! I CAN'T WAIT! Let's change these bodies ladies, together!

 

Take Care and see you soon!

 

Nefertiti Rashid

 

Facebook   

No comments:

Post a Comment